Digital marketing executive – job specification
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a Fintech Start-Up moving into Scale-Up phase.
- Revolutionary product serving the financial advisory services sector.
- Increasing pressure from regulation and good practice is speeding up adoption.
- Widening market opportunities beyond the core market segment.
- Dynamic proven management team with significant industry experience.
- Strong benefits package.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing person to help in the planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing revenue and growing the i4C brand. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Any experience of running pay-per-click campaigns, creating content, social media, full funnel digital marketing, inbound marketing or marketing automation would be beneficial.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a great work ethic and be used to working to deadlines and clear deliverables.
You’ll be down to earth and enjoy working within a professional, happy company culture within modern offices that are walking distance from the train station in Bath.
- Using Pardot for email marketing purposes, managing CRM contacts, analysing trends, engaging with customers online
- Creating, executing and reviewing email and social media marketing strategies that drive lead conversion, customer retention and loyalty to grow the business
- Managing, analysing and tracking all our campaign effectiveness
- Gathering insight to develop our CRM, email strategy & onsite interaction.
- Assist in delivering Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) via best practices across all web assets
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts
- Oversee LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook paid campaigns
- Pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Analyse website performance using Google Analytics to attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
Experience / Qualifications/ Skills required:
- Flair for written communication
- Experience in a technology-focused environment
- Previous email and inbound marketing experience
- A passion and understanding of data and relevant analytical tools
- Experience of working with a CRM system an, ideally Pardot, but other similar software is advantageous
- Strong analytical and statistical aptitude with the ability to collate, manipulate, analyse and present data to turn it into usable business insights
- Dynamic, flexible and energetic with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment;
- A great communicator on all levels; conveying confidence, sincerity and professionalism, with the ability to make the complex simple;
- Ability to multi-task and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Team player
- Experience with Google Analytics is advantageous
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Understanding of GDPR legislation
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and PPC
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Understanding of and passion for inbound and/or content marketing
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
This is a great opportunity to join a company at an exciting time of change and growth giving you the ability to work on a wide variety of projects and help build the companies online presence. Working as part of a small but dynamic team you’ll get exposure to all areas of digital as well as working on broader marketing projects as required.
£20,000-£24,000 depending on experience.