Sales Executive – job specification
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a Fintech Start-Up moving into Scale-Up phase.
- Revolutionary product serving the financial advisory services sector.
- Increasing pressure from regulation and good practice is speeding up adoption.
- Widening market opportunities beyond the core market segment.
- Dynamic proven management team with significant industry experience.
- Strong benefits package.
i4C Technology is an innovative fintech business aimed at accelerating and uniting the financial world through tech savvy business solutions. With massive growth prospects over the next few years you will join the team at an exciting time.
In this exciting, team role you will be working closely with the Sales Team and Customer Services to ensure our prospects get the best experience with us right from the start.
The Sales Executive will make outbound calls to potential customers to share information about the company/product/service to secure online demos or book in meetings for the sales team. During this process you will be able identify and qualify sales leads from either warm leads or cold calls. The Inside Sales Executive will track and record all calls and represent company in a professional manner.
Due to the start-up nature of the business your role may be fluid during the early stages as we refine our approach, so flexibility and a ‘get involved’ attitude is key.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a great work ethic and be used to working to deadlines and clear deliverables. You’ll be down to earth and enjoy working within a professional, happy company culture within modern offices that are walking happy company culture within modern offices that are walking distance from the train station in Bath.
This is a great opportunity to join a company at an exciting time of change and growth giving you the ability to work on a wide variety of projects and help build the company’s growth. Working as part of a small but dynamic team you’ll get exposure to a variety of sales activity as well as working on broader sales and marketing projects as required.
If you love sales and want to work in an innovative environment, then we want to hear from you.
- Understand i4C’s product and service offerings, functionality, market positioning and competitive advantages
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of our target audience
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential customers
- Understanding customer needs and offering solutions and support
- Following up prospects from events the company have attended
- Performing customised targeted sales strategies
- Sharing information about company/product/organisation by following sales scripts
- Meet all targets for active, and inactive calls
- Booking online demonstrations and meetings with decision maker
- Answering potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Closing sales and leading customer through purchasing process
- Updating database of prospective client information
- Ensure accuracy of data input into our customer records
- Maintaining record of calls through CRM
- Previous experience of working as an inside sales executive in a dynamic, high volume/growth environment
- Experience in a technology-focused environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience using a CRM system (ideally Salesforce) and associated workflows
- Dynamic, flexible and energetic with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment
- Experience in the financial services sector (usefully but not essential)
- A great communicator on all levels; conveying confidence, sincerity and professionalism, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Tenacious, with excellent attention to detail and a keen analytical mind
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Team player
What we are offering:
£22,000-£26,000 plus bonuses depending on experience.