Product trainer – job specification
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a Fintech Start-Up moving into Scale-Up phase.
- Revolutionary product serving the financial advisory services sector.
- Increasing pressure from regulation and good practice is speeding up adoption.
- Widening market opportunities beyond the core market segment.
- Dynamic proven management team with significant industry experience.
- Strong benefits package.
In this exciting, business critical role you will be the at the forefront of translating how using our product can transform the propositions of our customers who are financial planners and wealth managers.
Become part of a high-quality team to deliver online and face to face training enhance the client experience. This role is essential in demonstrating how customers can succeed from embracing our software.
You will be experienced in financial planning and financial products. Your role will be highly influenced by industry and regulatory change and therefore you will be on-top-of developments in the financial planning sector.
- Support the Knowledge and Success Manager with the production of core materials and timetables to be used to support sales teams, online webinars, face to face training and product videos. These will demonstrate the capabilities of our product and will also be reactive to changes in the profession and end client targeted.
- Demonstrating the capabilities of our solution to existing and prospective users;
- Produce on-line articles driven by the specific needs of our customers;
- Maintain key relationships with marketing, product and customer support teams ensuring all content and developments are aligned, accurate and reflect the needs of our customers;
- Build strong relationships and train channel partner sales/training teams;
- Train cross-departmentally.
- CPD and up-to-date knowledge of industry developments are essential in this role.
- Driving a continuous improvement culture within the team
Experience / Qualifications/ Skills required:
- Qualified DipFS or part-qualified working towards qualification;Certified financial planner preferable;
- Financial Services Experience
- Experienced user of MS Office;
- Advanced cashflow knowledge;
- Sales and training experience desirable.
- Dynamic, flexible and energetic with a desire to succeed in a challenging environment;
- Strong team player but still a self-starter;
- A great communicator on all levels; conveying confidence, sincerity and professionalism, with the ability to make the complex simple;
- Ability to multi-task and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Your obsession for cashflow knows no bounds.
£37,000-£42,000 depending on experience.